Terms & Conditions
TasmaNet services are provided under the terms and conditions contained in the following documents:
- our General Terms, set out in either
- our Master Services Agreement (MSA), applicable to customers who have signed such an agreement; or
- our Standard Form of Agreement (SFoA), applicable to residential, small and medium business customers;
- the Service Schedules for particular services;
- our Schedule of Charges; and
- any conditions set out on the Service Order Form for requested services.
To remove any inconsistency between these documents, the order of priority of interpretation is as follows:
- the Service Order Form;
- the Service Schedule applicable to your service;
- the Standard Form of Agreement or the Master Services Agreement terms; and
- the Schedule of Charges.
For example, your Service Order Form may specify a minimum Subscription Term for your service, or the Service Schedule for your particular service may specify a Service Cancellation Charge applicable to that service that is calculated differently to the method set out in the SFoA or MSA. In either case, the Service Order Form or Service Schedule terms take precedence over the SFoA or the MSA.
Download TasmaNet Standard Form of Agreement: